About Media Realty click to expand
Building Relationships that Change Communities through the Communication of Real Estate
Media Realty & Advisors, Inc. was created in 2004 with the vision that real estate is the one common denominator that binds the neighborhoods to its residential and business communities alike.
Media Realty is a full service real estate company with a business platform which includes brokerage services, property management, tenant placement services, and other ancillary services such as valuations, highest and best use analysis and tax abatement. Through our commitment of creating and maintaining long term relationships Media Realty is dedicated to reshaping our neighborhoods with best business practices and community involvement.
Our staff is experienced and professional. In addition to the right people in place Media Realty, has the right systems and technology which allows you to accomplish your goals. Our in-depth knowledge of local market, together with a proven philosophy and sales strategies, creates a winning formula designed for your success and ours.
Media Realty will enable our clients to maximize their net returns by providing the best information which allows our clients to make the most educated decision in a timely manner.
Media Realty & Advisors offers a unique value proposition no matter which side of the transaction you are on.
Under the direction of owner/broker, Peter Dacko, Media Realty is filling a niche in the market that has not been adequately serviced until now.
The firm makes available to smaller and mid-sized property owners services and information typically demanded by institutional owners prior to making any type of strategic move. “I believe only when a client has the best and most accurate information can a property owner make an educated and sound decision.”
Who We Are click to expand
Media Real Estate & Advisors, Inc. is well versed with the brokerage continuum pertaining to commercial real estate with 25 years of sales experience and 100’s of millions on closed transactions. We have all the necessary tools and skill sets for clients to make timely and well informed decisions as well as a successful marketing platform which insures success.
Media Realty, which is a full service real estate company, was first established in 2004. The business platform includes brokerage services, property management, tenant placement services, and other ancillary services such as valuations and tax abatement. Our staff is experienced and professional. In addition to the right people in place he has the right systems and technology which allows you to accomplish your goals. Our in-depth knowledge of our local market together with a proven philosophy and sales strategy create a winning formula designed for your success and ours.
Media Realty offers a unique value proposition no matter which side of the transaction you are on.
We hope that you will allow us to create a mutually beneficial relationship with you and we welcome the opportunity to be critiqued based upon our performance.
Media Realty is committed to building long-term relationships that will enable our clients to maximize their net returns by providing the best information which allows our clients to make the most educated decision. We will deliver an unparalled level of service by being the most consistent creative & tenacious brokerage firm in our marketplace which will better enable our clients to achieve their goals.
Peter Dacko click to expand
Skill Set at a Glance
- Commercial & Investment Brokerage; 26 years
Understanding the role of escrow management
- The ability to increase the probability of a sale through the creation of a competitive purchasing environment
- Owner of Media Realty; established 2004
- State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser; 24 years
- Principle of The South Florida Appraisal House
- The ability to evaluate assets by balancing the needs of the agent looking forward in time against the appraiser looking backwards to establish value.
- Property Management & Ownership
- Diversified business platform by creating a portfolio of 5 apartment buildings
- Property management is all about take care of the little things. Do so and never have a big problem.
Resume Peter Dacko
- Sold hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate
- Vice President of the Hollywood Landlords Association
- Member of the Economic Development Committee of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- 25 years of experience in real estate
- Owner/Broker of Media Realty
- Owner of a portfolio of multi-family properties in the South Broward area
- Co-Owner of the South Florida Appraisal House
- Have proven business systems and results
- Offers a flexible fee program designed to fit all sellers
- Offers an easy exit listing agreement
- Married 25 years, Met my wife while attending college
- Two children ages 18 and 12
- Enjoys plays in a rock n roll band
- A culinary arts enthusiast
- FIU – Hospitality Management/Business
- Johnson & Wales University – Culinary Arts
- The Appraisal Institute – Real Estate
Peter Dacko has been directly responsible for over $500,000,000 of closed transactions via Media Realty & Advisors. Included are the following recent closings:
- Rivera Apartments, Miami Beach, Florida; 55 Apartments on the intercostal.
- Summit Medical Office Facility, North Miami Beach, Florida; a 22,560 SF facility with approx. 1 acre of excess land.
- 22 Units Davie (10 & 12 unit properties) 3701 SW 59 Ter & 5741 SW 36 Ct. $1,500,000
- 6 Units Miramar 6040 SW 26th Street $560,000; $94,000/Unit
- 6 Units Hallandale 812 SW 2 St $440,000
- 9 Units Hollywood 2029 Funston St $730,000
- Land Pembroke Road 14,500 SF $230,000
- 6 Units Miramar 6040 SW 26 St $560,000
- 17 Units Hollywood 2414 Johnson Street $1,000,000
- 48 Units Hollywood 1837 Dewey Street $3,350,000
- 14 Units 1847 Jefferson Street $1190,000
- 6300 Miramar Parkway Mixed Use 10 Apt and 4,000 SF Retail $950,000
- 9 Units Fort Lauderdale 1021 NW 4 Ave $525,000 List $550,000
- 8 Units Hollywood 2506 Lincoln Street $150,000/Unit List $1,200,000 Sold $1,200,000
- 12 Units Davie 6041 SW 41 Street $960,000
- 6 Units Davie 4050 NSW 61 Ave $450,000
- 10 Units Davie 5701 SW 59 Ave $650,000
- 12 Units Davie 5741 SW 386 Ct $816,000
- 8 Units Davie 3711-3721 SW 60 Ave $550,000
- Peter Paul Apartments, 36 units Coral Springs, Florida,
- Golden Eagle Apartments 8 units Hallandale $73,000 per unit
- 10-Plex Hollywood $166.00 per Sq Ft
- 4-plex Hollywood FL 2240 Thomas St $93,000 per unit
- Lakeview Apartments, Hallandale, Florida; Sold leased fee and leased hold. 30 waterfront apartments on intracoastal.
- Cypress Landing Apartments, Pompano Beach, Florida, 24 units on ocean access canal
- Delray Garden Apartments, Hialeah, Florida, 60 apartments.
- Hilton House Apartments, Hollywood, Florida. 19 Units
- Park Terrace Apartments, Hallandale, Florida. 14 units
- Gulfstream Promenade of Hallandale; $7,450,000 or $125.00 per Sq Ft.
- Plantation Medical Facility, Plantation, FL; $230 per Sq Ft. NNN
- Hollywood Land Assemblage 409 N 19th Avenue 6 units $1,100,000 RMCRA-76
- 1840 Fillmore St; 8 units $1,600,000 RMCRA-76
- Hollywood Land Assemblage 1619-1925 Hollywood Blvd; 4 Lots, RMTCRA $1,340,000
- 6470 Taft Street, Residential Office Building
- Devon Apartments, No. Miami Beach; 39 Units
- Avalon Apartments; No. Miami Beach; 17 Units
- Pembroke Apartments; Pembroke Pines, 36 Units
- Hialeah Warehouse 8576 W 79th Street 5340 sq ft.
- Hollywood 1833 Lincoln Street, 10 units $775,000
- 2440 Lincoln Street $225,000, Duplex
- Dania; 7 units; 245 SE Park Street
- Dania 8 units 254 E Dania Beach Blvd
- Hollywood; 10 units 505 N 20 Ave
- Triplex; 1915 Fillmore Street $500,000
- Triplex 1948 Fillmore Street $510,000
- Duplex 1947 Taylor Street $425,000
- Six-Plex 1952 Taylor Street $945,000
To whom it may concern: I would like to thank Peter Dacko for a job well done. Peter came to me after the expiration of my flex warehouse…
Peter and his team were very professional from the very 1st phone call we received from him going back 2 years prior to our sale. He kept us…
To whom it may concern: I would like to provide you with a brief overview of my transaction with Peter Dacko. Peter contacted me with regards to my…
Congratulations Peter Dacko What you are able to do for me was nothing short of spectacular. Given the fact that my property was unique unto the marketplace you…
To whom it may concern: I would like to express my gratitude to Peter Dacko for a job well done in brokering my apartment building consisting of 8…
To whom it may concern: I would like to take a moment to thank Peter Dacko for brokering my Sunray Lodge Apartments located on the north-east corner of…
I would like to share my gratitude by offering up this letter of recommendation for Peter Dacko. To begin please note Peter was a consummate professional as he…
To whom it may concern I’m writing this recommendation to inform you of the good work Peter Dacko performed on our two properties located east of US 1…
My name is Peter Janigian. I’m an owner of multiple apartment buildings in Davie Florida. Where other agents haven’t been able to, Peter Dacko has successfully closed multiple…
To whom it may concern: Please consider this as a letter of recommendation for Peter Dacko. I recently utilized his services for the sale of three commercial properties…
Dear Peter, First of all, Peter, thank you SO MUCH for all you have done for us! You were able to do what several other agents could not: …